Sunday, October 12, 2008

It snowed!

I love to play on the computer, so I thought, why not start this blogging thing? And what a better way to keep track of our crazy, busy lives than blogging and sharing pictures?? Well, it's October 12, and a winter storm has struck Montana! We had been waiting and waiting for the storm since Friday...I even made Quinn take his winter coat to school on Friday, but NO SNOW! Finally last night around 11 pm, it started, and we awoke to a beautiful winter wonderland! It was so white, wet and heavy! The boys couldn't wait to get outside to "wrestle" (not to make snow angels, but to wrestle??) Anyway, they had a blast, despite wearing snow pants that were perhaps a size too small, and Quinn having to wear MY snowboots! As for the adults, we snuggled in and watched football. I couldn't let a day like this pass me by without baking some chocolate chip cookies though! Quinn loves my cookies, so he was my assistant...we learned math and got to eat cookie dough...yummy!

No comments: