Saturday, October 18, 2008

So long snow

Well, it's been a week and the snow is all gone already! So away went the winter coats, snow pants, and boots, and out came the football again! The boys didn't have school on Thursday or Friday for Teacher's convention, so we have had a house full of boys the last few days. It amazes me how they ALWAYS want to spend the night somewhere or want someone to spend the night here. I don't remember the go, go, go of childhood, but I'm sure my Mom would disagree! Vince and I worked on getting a new basketball hoop attached to the garage...the instructions said "2 Able Adults" were required...not really sure if we fit the bill or not! It got dark before we could get it all mounted, but there's always tomorrow.



Just wanted to share with you the joy of having boys...and the MANY scents that accompany them! When they have been outside playing, running, and sweating, I really can't put into words how it smells - kind of like a wet dog perhaps?? The mothers of boys out there know what I am talking about! Then there's always the bodily functions that come along with boys! I don't think I need to elaborate on that!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Eeewww...gross. I'll stick with my whiney...but sweet smelling girls, thank you.